HTTP 404 is displayed on first call of Fabasoft Folio URL
Last update: 4 August 2017
With RealNetworks Real Player Addon installed in Microsoft Internet Explorer, it could happen to get a HTTP 404 error when you first connect to Fabasoft Folio.
- You connect to Fabasoft Folio with the URL, for example by entering the URL in your Internet Explorer, or by clicking a link in Microsoft Outlook.
- In Internet Explorer, the error HTTP 404 is displayed.
- You press F5 to refresh the page. The Fabasoft Webbrowser Client now starts as expected.
A customer could find out that the RealNetworks RealPlayer Add-On for Internet Explorer can lead to this behaviour.
To prevent this behaviour, disable the RealPlayer Add-On by choosing:
- Tools / Manage Add-Ons
- Select the RealPlayer Add-On and click "Disable".
- Fabasoft Folio (all releases)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer